Xiaomi India has unveiled their latest budget smartphone, Redmi 4A at Rs. 5,999 in India. The device was first launched in China with an entry-level processor and unexpected specs.
The Redmi 4A is launched in India with same specs, including 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage, etc. for Rs. 5,999. The device comes on Android Marshmallow out of the box runs on MIUI8 – which is the most gorgeous and user-friendly operating system to date. It has sported rear camera of 13megapixel and the front camera of 5megapixel. Xiaomi Redmi 4A is given a huge battery backup for the price, worth of 3120mAh battery with a fast charging port.
Redmi 4A Quick Specs
- 64-bit Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425 quad-core processor.
- 5-inch HD display and super thin at just 8.5mm.
- 3120mAh battery with fast charging supportability.
- 2GB RAM & 16GB Internal Storage and via micro SD card expandable up to 128GB.
- 13MP primary camera with 5-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, HDR and real-time filters.
- 5MP front-camera.
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands.
- Available in Gold, Dark Grey, and Rose Gold.
It will be exclusively available for sale first on mi.com and then on Amazon at 12 noon on March 23, 2017.