Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime has announced as the company’s latest budget smartphone in the ‘J Series’. The device runs on Android 7.0, packs a 5-inch HD display and is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor. The 4G LTE smartphone has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime comes in Black color and is available from T-Mobile or Metro PCS in the U.S. with 24-month contract at $6.00 per month and $150 (Rs. 9645 approx.) without contract. Metro PCS even offers it at a discounted price of $69 (Rs. 4436 approx.) instead of 139 after all offers.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM and 16GB ROM (internal memory)
- expandable memory with microSD upto 32 GB
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP camera with LED Flash
- 2MP secondary camera
- Dimensions: 139.7×69.85×8.89mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2,600mAh battery