Last week, a photo from an event in Malaysia revealed plans to launch as many as seven Nokia-branded Android smartphones this year. The new handsets are being built by Foxconn, and developed by HMD Global, which is licensing the Nokia brand for the next decade.
A leaked image published on Chinese social media platform Baidu purportedly reveals key specs of the first smartphone to emerge from that partnership.
Nokia 6 Specifications:
- Aluminium unibody design
- Gorilla Glass protection
- 4 GB RAM
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 5.5-inch, 2.5D, Full-HD display
- 1920px x1080 px resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 430 processor with X6 LTE modem
- 64 GB internal storage
- 16 MP Rear camera, phase detection auto focus, F/2.0
- 8 MP FFC
- Dolby ATMOS support
- Fingerprint Sensor
Latest News Updates :
- Nokia6 will be available exclusively in China through JD.com. Available in early 2017, Nokia6 is 1699 CNY
- New design philosophy embraces much-loved Nokiaphone hallmarks of quality, superior craftsmanship and relentless focus on the consumer experience.
- Nokia6 marks the first step for the Nokia brand into Android smartphones with more to come in H1 2017
Packing Material of a Nokia Android Phone has leaked and it looks like a beefed up variant of Nokia D1 or NokiaD 1C with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. But in the packing material it is named as Nokia 6. Yes, you read it right, just plain Nokia 6. You can check the leaked Packing material image below.
The new Nokia6 will be available only in China by early 2017 for a price tag of 1699 CNY.