HMD Global, the Finnish company that owns the rights to use Nokia’s brand launched, Nokia 3 is a low-end model with a polycarbonate body that is held together by an aluminium frame.
Nokia 3 Key Specs
- Processor: MediaTek MTK 6737 processor.
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Internal storage: 16GB internal storage..
- Screen: 5-inch screen with HD resolution and a layer of 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass.
- Rear camera: 8-megapixel camera with F2 lens.
- Front camera: 8-megapixel camera with F2 lens. 84 degrees of field of view.
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery: 2650 mAh
- Price: $147 when it launches in Q2
Nokia 3 Features
- Has a metal frame and plastic body. Although it looks pretty neat, at least in photos.
- The phone’s screen has a brightness of 450 nits and special coating to help users read stuff on the screen even in direct sunlight.
- Stock Android
- Android Assistant supportabilty