Lenovo India launched their first Google Tango Enabled smartphone in the country today. The device is already selling in USA, Europe and China was first announced at the Tech World 2016 in San Francisco back in June last year. The smartphone is sold officially on Indian e-commerce website, flipkart.com.
The device has much premium features and specifications for the new Lenovo PHAB. See the specifications below here,
Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro Specifications
- 4-inch Screen
- Resolution : 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Quad HD 2.5D curved Glass display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (Quad 1.8GHz A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal memory and expandable up to 128GB
- 4,050 mAh battery with fast charging supportability.
- 16 megapixel rear primary RGB camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), a Depth camera and a Motion Tracking camera
- 8 megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and 1.4 µm pixel size for Tango’s 3D mapping technology
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD card)
- Fingerprint sensor located at the back
- Metal body with 6.98 – 10.7 mm thickness and weighs 259 grams.
- 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+,WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
The new PHAB smartphone comes with Augmented Reality (AR) Technology and also features Dolby Digital support. The device also comes with Depth and Fisheye camera that works with Tango. Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro is available only in Champagne Gold color and it has been priced at Rs. 29,990 in India.
Flipkart is also offering Rs. 2500 per month EMI option, Rs. 20K off when using exchange option and additional 10% cashback when using Citi Credit Cards.
The device is sold exclusively on Flipkart from today.