Mukesh Ambani announced Jio won’t be free after 31st March 2017. Means you have to pay for Jio services. Today Jio launched Jio Prime Subscription plan for their existing users. To opt for the prime subscription, you have to pay Rs 99 for one year. After getting the prime membership, you have to recharge with Rs 303 per month for the next 12 months which will offer you 30GB 4G data monthly with free voice calling. Read the full article to know more.
How to Get Jio Prime Membership For 1 Year at Rs 99
Now Jio prime members can continue to enjoy unlimited benefits of Jio for 12 months until 31st March 2018. You need to recharge with Rs 303 every month to avail unlimited benefits. After that, you will get 1GB 4G data daily plus free voice calling like Happy New Year Offer. Means you are getting 30GB data at just Rs 303, effectively just Rs 10 per day.
If you are an existing customer of Jio, then you can enroll for Jio Prime membership by paying one-time fee Rs 99 for one year. You will be able to become a Jio prime member from 1st March to 31st March 2017.
Reliance Jio Prime Online Registration Process
- To register online, you have to download My Jio App or Visit Jio.com
- Now login your account
- On homepage, you will see “Jio Prime Membership” banner, Click on that
Note: You will see “Jio Prime” option on Jio’s official website or App from 1st March 2017.
- Now, pay Rs 99 using your Jio money wallet or debit/ credit cards or Net banking.
- That’s it; Now you are a Jio prime member.
- Jio Prime membership program is valid for those customers who join Jio on or before 31st March 2017.
- Customers who don’t join Jio Prime membership; they can make voice calls for free and without any roaming charges.
Jio Rs 303 Pack Details: Avail 30GB 4G Data Per Month
- Open your My Jio App & then sign in your account
- Now Click on “Jio 303 Plan.”
- Pay the amount to avail unlimited benefits
- You will get 1GB 4G data daily & free voice calling
What will happen if I don’t Pay Rs 99 for Prime Subscription
If you don’t opt for a prime member, then your RelianceJio sim will be ported to postpaid or prepaid plan and you need to choose any Jio Plan available on their official website