The Desire 10 Pro runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow while the Desire 10 evo runs on the Android 7.0 operating system. HTC announced today about the launch of its two new smartphones at an event in Delhi those are the HTC Desire 10 Pro and the Desire 10 evo.
The smartphones feature an all-metal unibody that is water, splash, and dust resistant. The 10 evo comes with USB Type-C dual adaptive earphones and HTC BoomSound adaptive audio.
The Htc Desire 10 Pro is priced at an amount of Rs 26,490 and it is said that the Desire 10 Pro will be available to the public from December 15th and the second model HTC Desire 10 evo will be available by the ending of December. The Desire 10 Pro will be available in different color variants- Stone Black, Polar White, Royal Blue and Valentine Lux color.
HTC Desire 10 Pro
The HTC Desire 10 Pro has a 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with additional 440ppl pixel density with Corning Gorilla Glass. Coming to the Processor it has the octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and it comes with an 4GB RAM with the HTC Boom sound stereo speakers in the front of the device and it is coming with a Dolby sounding system.
- The Desire 10 Pro comes with a 20MP rear camera with Electronic Image Stabilization, auto HDR and laser autofocus.
- The front camera is 13MP, which comes with a new 150-degree wide selfie panorama mode. There’s built-in screen flash as well.
- The Internal storage will be 64GB and it can be expandable up to 2TB.
- The 3,000mah battery is used in this device and it works with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
HTC Desire 10 Evo
The HTC 10 evo, is announced as the premium smartphone to be launched in December 2016. It has an international version Sprint-exclusive HTC Bolt. The HTC 10 evo looks and feels very premium. It also has a fingerprint scanner embedded into the home button. This device mainly comes with IP57 dust and waterproofing range and had a good metal unibody design.
- It features a 5.5-inch QHD (1440 x 2560 pixels) with a super LCD 3 display.
- It has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and it is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor.
- The Internal storage is given as 32GB and it can be expandable up to 2TB.
- This device will be launched with the Android 7.0 operating system.